Project Home • Known Issues • External Project Link • Contact Project
* Multiple eviction policies: LRU, LFU and FIFO.
* Caches can be in memory or on disk.
* Disk Stores can be persistent between VM restarts.
* Supports multiple Caches per CacheManager, and multiple CacheManagers per application.
* Acts as a pluggable cache for Hibernate.
* Event listener management with ColdFusion or Java.
* Mode sync or async for invoke the listener.
* Dynamic load library from path.
* Adapter for ModelGlue framework.
* New Ehcache core 1.6 beta 5 included
* Load ehcache with javaloader or createObject (compatible for distributed cache)
* Cache monitor with chart or html
API Doc http://labs.millemultimedia.it/cfcdoc/
Special thanks to Andrea Campolonghi for Railo's test.
Terracotta cluster support
ColdFusion 9.0.1 or Railo 3
Terracotta 2.0 for cluster, supports Java 1.5 and 1.6 at runtime. Ehcache final releases are compiled with -target 1.5.
This project has an external bug tracker. You can find it here:
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.